Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogging

     Ever since I first heard the word "blog" I didn't truly understand what it meant. I am still trying to figure it out. I would not call myself truly outdated but somethings do take a little getting used to. I am computer literate (thank heavens) but not computer genius. I do know people who can't even turn one on. If computers were compared to cars I could say "I know how to drive, I can even drive a stick shift", but that is about the extent of it.

     I want to learn what is blogging and how to do it. I want to learn how to create pretty blog sites with pictures and articles. I want to learn how to put ads and links on my blog site. So here I am with my first blog and my first post. I figure the best way to learn it is to play with it.

    If anyone has any advice, suggestions or ideas please feel free. I am an empty vessel willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment